home

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Bunting

It's obviously something you love or hate; something you like to have in your home, or not.  The owner of the shop where I have my sewing workshops has asked for some, with a definite Christmas theme.  Although no bother to sew, it has taken a good while to cost out.  There are so many things too easily forgotten about: thread, fusible web, fabric for letters, bells.  But I'm pretty pleased with how it has turned out - or perhaps just that I got it priced out right in the end!
 

 
And there's also the perfectly valid reason for more fabric shopping tomorrow.
 
While all this Christmas stuff is very enjoyable, believe it or not I have been thinking of other things.  Making the dresses for three flower girls in the summer really reminded me how much I love sewing as in dressmaking.  Hmmm.  A little plan is starting to hatch but there are other people to be spoken to before I can move it further.  Wish me luck.
 
P xx


No comments:

Post a Comment