home

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

The lost days

Not truly lost of course, but lost in the sense that they didn't end up being mine.  I know, too much on a Tuesday morning, but it's been one of those weeks where you have great plans to make and create so very much and you end up with......well, not much.
 
There has been a wonderful first Baby Shower Bunting Workshop, which was stressful because it was the first, but also a joy because it was so much fun.
 
The other stuff belongs to family and I'm thinking it should stay there.
 
Then I found this, and thought, let's just start again:
 
it's okay
I do like a fairly calm life; it seems to provide the right atmosphere for making, doing, thinking.  So, outside with the washing on a lovely blowy day, cut some dark leaves to go with some very dark red flowers for a Hallowe'en display, drink a hot cup of coffee with a buttery, round piece of shortbread and start to plan.  Love it.
 
P xx

6 comments:

  1. I love a calm day. I am not into too much excitement. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we just get to realise what we actually prefer? Hope your day has been calm and happy Aline xx

      Delete
  2. Yeah start again Pam, your last paragraph sounds lovely, I could do with your weather ...pouring here!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't get to send you my weather...but it's pouring here too now. Ah well, still a good day. Hope yours is too Vivienne xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like perfection.

    Life too often has its own idea re. what's next, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does...but I'm trying not to rail against that. too much xx

      Delete