home

Thursday, 5 February 2015

PJ's

It seems I'm on a bit of a roll....
 
 
After the Coco top success it was time to tackle another
knit fabric - this one is much finer and more suited to
pyjamas.
The same approach to sampling stitches, tension, sewing needles etc
was used again here.  But....I ended up using a different stitch altogether
and the only thing that stayed the same was the needle.
Looking through the machine manual, I noticed an
overlock stitch and gave that a go.  Brilliant.
It doesn't look exactly like a real overlocked seam, but
perfect for a pair of pyjamas. And as there's a workshop
this coming weekend making pyjama bottoms it was also
time to have it all fresh in my mind!
 
Just right for sitting watching tonight's Sewing Bee.
 
P xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment