home

Saturday, 5 March 2016

My day in colours

Sometimes it just comes straight out of the blue. Sometimes it can be so hard to focus on a blogpost.  Thankfully this is one of the former! Of course, as always, it's down to the planning; if I'm going to continue writing a blog, then I need images to go with it.  So now the camera is always in the bag.  Ta daah! Hardly rocket science, but often it's the simplest of things that can get in the way of doing stuff.
A bit like running out of thread when all you want to do is sew.








As you can possibly tell, today I'm loving the blues, pinks and yellows.

P x

2 comments:

  1. Don't you find yellow is such a hopeful colour Pam and I always love blue, just not a pink girl, I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, and especially at this time of year!
      P x

      Delete