home

Friday, 8 July 2016

Copper Love

When did it all change from shiny stainless steel and chrome and black, to gorgeous copper and rose gold? Well, whenever it was, it's here for sure now.  The moment I knew I'd been hooked into it was earlier today in John Lewis when I was to be found cooing over a dinky little copper saucepan. Of course the remarks from best beloved standing next to me soon knocked me to my senses - along the lines of what exactly would I use it for?  well, nothing really, but how gorgeous would it look hanging above the cooker??!  So no, it didn't manage to come home with me.  Well today it didn't.  Doesn't mean it never will.

These, however, most certainly did:



Shiny, copper, lots of them and SO useful!!

P xx

4 comments:

  1. Love them P - I've only got boring black ones xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little things are the way forward for me just now D! xx

      Delete
  2. It's funny how things change....... I have my grandmothers and great grandmothers wedding rings both are rose gold. It then seemed to fall out of fashion with yellow gold taking its place in my mothers and my generation and nowadays my daughters generation are wearing platinum, maybe rose gold is on its way back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a fashion thing V - my daughter's watch is rose gold and I hadn't seen any like that for years! How lovely though that you have those rings - real treasure for sure xxx

      Delete