home

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Green? Or green?

This shade of green is a love it or hate it one.  And I'm not too sure I've decided which yet.  But the doll's legs are definitely this colour, and actually, I think it may work out pretty well with the skirt.  As she has a bit of attitude already she may also end up with some stripes...


Right now there seems to be so much more colour around - and I'm pretty sure that's because I'm noticing it more, rather than it just appearing! It's always good when that happens.  


P xx

4 comments:

  1. well personally I love that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it dries I love it more and more! X

      Delete
  2. One of the reasons I started blogging was to become more conciously aware of colour, beauty, the seasons, and my environment. You are so creative, I have really enjoyed my wander round some of your delightful projects X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny x For lots of reasons blogging took a back seat for a while, but I'm really enjoying myself here again! Even just using a camera again makes you see more clearly xx

      Delete