home

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Morning Walk

Whenever we have the crazy dachshund to stay I always take him for a beach walk.  Luckily there are a fair few to choose from around these parts, but often the one I do choose is not, well, the obvious one. The town itself is nothing special, not on the scale of Bamburgh etc, but the beach itself is perfect for dog walking.


And this morning it was extra special as it was completely empty.  Not another soul did we pass.


Not counting these ones obviously.

And I loved it!

P xx

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so lovely Vivienne so I'm thinking of taking a flask and a treat for the dog tomorrow to enjoy it all for longer! Xx

      Delete
    2. It was so lovely Vivienne so I'm thinking of taking a flask and a treat for the dog tomorrow to enjoy it all for longer! Xx

      Delete
  2. How very lucky you are, to have a beach, to walk on. So very lucky...

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I do appreciate it Luna. When we were talking about maybe downsizing the other day, we knew that a major factor would be near to the sea! x

      Delete