home

Friday, 9 September 2016

In the workroom

This workroom is feeling good again; a place I want to spend time in again. 
Alongside the sewing there's an awful lot of reading, thinking and shopping of course!
The difference in the light is becoming more than noticeable - darker, sooner.
But that's ok. 


It can all help to see things differently - this corner appeals even though it is cluttered.
The camera helps like that too.


Whereas this part above the laptop is really not doing it for me.  Not too sure that it ever did, but it's about to have a revamp.


And although I love the little dress hanging there, I don't like how it's hanging there if you know what I mean?

I fully intend to get all the little jobs done very early tomorrow so that a day of sewing and playing can happen.  

P xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely that you're happy in your little space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit special to me, having space to spread out and not have to clear away! Xx

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your re-organising. I've seen a few bloggers sorting out their craft spaces lately, must be something in the air - a hint of Autumn breeze maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It feels like the right time to get everything sorted Kim xx

      Delete
  3. Darker sooner, but that's ok. Same here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I'm wishing for the end of summer - more just noticing the changes Luna xx

      Delete