home

Friday, 30 December 2016

It's that time of year......

.....when it's only natural to look forward and backwards at the same time.  I've loved so much of this past year and even the other bits haven't frightened me as much as I thought they would.  Others still have made me feel sad but accepting in equal measure.

Although we don't celebrate New Year as in partying etc, we do always go for a seaside prom walk and I love a good clear out and tidy up. (And yes, the change of pronouns is deliberate.)  Lots of plans to make - especially travel - but that's for later.  Right now it's more about the backward glance - learning so many new things has been a joy, catching up with old friends and new family arriving.  Not such a bad year.
And there has been sock yarn


as well as learning to use a camera.
Looking forward to so much more in 2017 xx

4 comments: