home

Monday, 1 May 2017

Being outside

It matters.  Getting outside, breathing fresh air, working in the garden.  Whenever I spend time, regardless of the weather, just doing stuff, it always feels good. Hey ho, we all know that. But sometimes I forget about the rewards for that work.  Bless the camera.


The inside of a lily flowered tulip - just as exciting as the outside.


Tulips and wallflowers - slightly clashing, and all the better for it.


Erythronium - those curled back petals


and such graceful stems.


Ferns starting to unfurl - though to be honest, I'm not totally sure about ferns....


The pink petals and orange pollen - great to get up close.


My grandaughter insists this is a weed, but it's not possible is it?


Two tulips - Princess Irene - left over from previous Spring planting.


Bluebells in the sun.


Perfect start to May 2017.

And it's Chelsea this month too! I'll be going with a friend and a camera. Perfect combination.

P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment